To complement Meals on Wheels and to facilitate socialization, Age Well Senior Services offers the Congregate Lunch program which serves hot, nutritious lunches to active older adults in South Orange County. This program is available at our senior center locations, where seniors enjoy their meals while dining with their friends. Over 78,000 lunches were served last year!
“I enjoy seeing my friends
at these luncheons.”
– Angie, luncheon participant from Laguna Woods
As with Meals on Wheels, these lunches are created by our registered dietitian to ensure they meet nutritional needs. A hot or cold meal is offered at each lunch.
Lunches are served Monday through Friday (excluding observed holidays) at 12:00 PM at the senior centers listed HERE.
- Observed holidays: New Year’s Day, MLK Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving (Th, F), Christmas Day
Seniors (60+) residing in South Orange County (cities listed below) can apply for the Congregate Lunch program by calling, or simply coming into, one of our senior center locations.
- Aliso Viejo (92656)
- Capistrano Beach (92624)
- Corona Del Mar (92625)
- Coto De Caza (92679)
- Dana Point (92629)
- Foothill Ranch (92610)
- Laguna Beach (92651 & 92652)
- Laguna Hills (92653)
- Laguna Niguel (92677)
- Laguna Woods (92637)
- Lake Forest (92630)
- Ladera Ranch (92694)
- Las Flores (92688)
- Mission Viejo (92691, 92692)
- Newport Beach (92663)
- Newport Coast (92657)
- Rancho Santa Margarita (92688)
- San Clemente (92672, 92673, 92674)
- San Juan Capistrano (92675 & 92693)
- Silverado Canyon (92676)
- Trabuco Canyon (92678 & 92679)
A donation of $4.50 is requested, though no one who is eligible is turned away for inability to pay.
For more information, please contact the senior center nearest you.