Age Well Senior Services’ Case Management program empowers seniors to maintain healthy independence by providing the services outlined below. Our certified case managers assess individual cases and develop care plans that include in-home supportive services, nutrition options, transportation referrals, and safety evaluations.
- Case identification/monitoring
- In-home assessments
- Care planning
- Service authorization and referrals
- Referrals and arrangements for in-home support services
- Safety in the home evaluations and provide appropriate options for the frail senior living in the community
- Nutrition – Provide meal options such as Meals on Wheels, meal services at the senior centers, or private programs
- Referrals for transportation options in the community
- Introduction to community resources (both private and county)
- Health insurance referrals for providers and assistance with medical insurance issues
- Introduction to the Health & Wellness program, which includes presentations and screenings at the senior centers
For more information about Case Management, call (949)380-0155.